Sourcing & Contracts Manager
An established not for profit organisation in Bournemouth are seeking a Sourcing & Contracts Manager.
Your new company
A not for profit Public Sector organisation based in Bournemouth are seeking a Sourcing Contracts Manager.
Your new role
- Act as the single point of contact for all Procurement and Contract managing activity.
- Provide Procurement, OJEU, strategic sourcing and contract management advice to all staff.
- Take sole ownership of the full procurement life cycle by leading on the development of Sourcing and Category plans, compliant tender documentation and overseeing tender evaluation through to contract award, in as efficient a timescale as possible.
- Take ownership & leadership of all sourcing and contract savings or delivery activities.
- Proactive stakeholder engagement - develop and manage close and sustainable relationships with colleagues, Management and suppliers.
What you'll need to succeed
- Have experience in the above role requirements.
- CIPS qualification
- Knowledge of OJEU legislation
What you'll get in return
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Plus a range of other benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.