My client is a global 3PL looking for an experienced logistics coordinator to join their team. The role would see you responsible for the customer service, transport and any operational issues of a key client. Liaising across a number of departments in order to problem solve and escalate any client related issues. The role will be temp to perm in 2018 for the right candidate.
- Manage a key client across their customer service, transport and operational needs
- Ensure any client requests are actioned with the correct department and any follow ups reported and resolved.
- Ensure that client SLA's are achieved and exceeded in a timely manner
- Create weekly and daily SLA and KPI reports for clients and key internal stake holders
- Ensure any service delivery failures are reported and escalated to the correct department
- Act as an ambassador for the company and develop the relationship with the key client.
- Build strong relationships across the business in order to deliver your role efficiently
- You will come from a logistics coordinator background within transport and warehousing and have a key understanding of the logistics process.
- Have a can do and hands on attitude and go above and beyond for your client at all times
- You will have fantastic and demonstrable customer service skills
- You will be a strong minded individual with a get the job right first time attitude
- You MUST have STRONG excel skills and be able to demonstrate you can do V LOOK UPS AND PIVOT TABLES
- Be able to demonstrate your above abilities and drive for the best
A salary of £22,000 PRO RATA'D