Logistics Graduate Scheme
My client is looking for a logistics/operations and supply chain graduate to join their global business. You will ideally have a 2:1 with a strong academic background from the following disciplines - Finance and business manager, logistics and supply chain.
You will join a graduate scheme focused on developing you into a national management role for their logistics function with the UK.
- Graduate management scheme spanning across the operation, developing within key functions in order for you to fully understand the business.
- Key training with stakeholders across the business reporting into the UK Commercial Manager
- Develop a key understanding of the businesses logistics operation in the UK and Europe in order for you to develop as a senior manager within the business across the next five years
- Gain a full understanding of key clients, transport and warehousing function.
- Develop as a passionate and driven people manager with a can do and right first time work ethic.
You will be a 2:1 graduate within a business operations or logistics related degree, be numerically savvy and keen to develop within a commercial operations role.
You will have ideally worked or undertaken internships whilst at university in order to develop your awareness of real world situations.
You will be hands on with a hunger to develop and learn.
You will have strong Excel knowledge - pivot tables, V Look ups etc.
You will be a keen team player, with the innate ability to build rapport across different cultures.
The ability to speak a second language would also be a benefit - French, German, Spanish etc.
A salary of £30,000 + benefits