Senior Procurement Consultant - £65000 - 85000
Senior Procurement Consultant, FMCG Sector Expert - Global Organisation - Growth Initiative - Heavily Invested Procurement Function - Flexible Working - London - £65000 - 85000
The growth of an innovative technology organisation has produced a new opportunity within their procurement sector. The opportunity boasts career progression through engagement with senior members and procurement directors, with focus to expanding the successful candidate's UK remit into their already established global image.
Through taking on this new role as the Senior Procurement Consultant, you will be the acting role model across delivery teams in executing a variety of complex transformational programmes.
Responsibilities of the Senior Procurement Consultant:-
- Developing invigorative conceptual procurement frameworks, which proactively assess client problems to ensure that all areas of the client/company relationship are beneficial across the board, through your own ground-breaking process.
- Conducting a developed understanding of the FMCG sector to lead proposal submissions and business development initiatives that continually grow existing client accounts, whilst identifying and executing sell-on opportunities.
- Assuming responsibilities for the full business development cycle for the target sector, from identification of target organisations and developing sales opportunities through to closing out deals and growing accounts.
Experience of the Senior Procurement Consultant:-
- Expertise within a consultancy background with the desire to implement knowledge and skills into the consultancy, to further grow and develop the procurement function.
- Strong academics and MCIPS is preferable.
If you are an energetic and innovative Managing Consultant, looking to further their career within Procurement through demonstrating autonomy within this position, over their work, and seeking a team management role, then this really may be the right opportunity for you.
For more information on this opportunity, please send an updated CV to me at:
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at:
Key Skills: Consultant, Procurement Consultancy, Procurement Category Manager, Transforming Function, Career Progression, London, Travel, Blue Chip, FTSE 500, Growth, FMCG, Retail, SRM, Stakeholder Engagement, Contract Management, Tendering Process, Degree, MCIPS, London