Page Personnel Logistics are currently looking to recruit 2 shift manager for our client in Enfield.
Our client are a market leading parcels provider who have experienced massive growth across both B2B and B2C markets in recent years. Due to the continued investment in management they are looking to add additional talent to the team.
Key responsibilities of the Shift Manager role includes:
- An ability to cover all elements of the Shift Manager role
- A good working knowledge of operational and administrative procedures at depot level
- The team meeting productivity, operational and quality targets
- An ability to work within set KPIs, including Transport, Health and Safety, ISO and costs
- A flexible approach to work and a willingness to succeed
- The ability to lead by example and communicate well
The successful candidate will need to:
- Have man-management and time management skills
- Be analytical
- Be computer literate
- Be methodical and organised
- Be able to work on their own initiative and be self-motivated
- Have a firm but fair approach to supervision
- Be able to work under pressure
- Hold a full driving licence
The role offer a highly competitive salary and benefits as well as realistic opportunities for development and progression.