Senior Category Manager-Industrial Background-£75k
Senior Category Manager, Industrial Background - Leadership and Business Development Role - London - Birmingham - Bristol £75000 + Flexible working
A rapidly growing technology organisation require a Senior Procurement Category Manager to lead their industry based sector due to impressive client retention and business development. As the Senior Category Manager, you will exercise your procurement expertise within a highly diverse role to deliver fast-paced and complex transformation projects along with innovative strategy designs.
As the Successful Senior Category Manager you will be Responsible for:-
- Designing innovative strategy designs that continue the organisation's Best in Class reputation, and furthers to deliver beyond business as usual cost savings
- Identifying and nurturing talent at both graduate and consultant level to produce a team centred on your management skills, establishing your core leadership position
- Utilizing your previous commercial experience through networking with current and prospective client relationship to support continued business growth
- Developing a sincere comprehension of a client's business, their customer needs, their industry dynamics and procurement essentials to capture repeated interest and work
Successful Senior Category Manager Requirements include:-
- Expertise within consulting that demonstrate the personal capacity to adapt to dynamic atmospheres through a highly-enthused mind-set and entrepreneurial flair as demonstrated within the CV
- An awarded Degree classification of 2:1 or equivalent is a necessary requirement
If you would like the opportunity to develop your professional skills across the procurement industry, gaining valuable experience from top team players within the company, then this could be the next step for your career progression.
To learn more about this opportunity, please send an updated CV to me at:
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at:
Keywords: Procurement, Senior Category Manager, Supply Chain, London, Industrial, Construction, Manufacturing, Degree, CIPS, Leadership, Best in Class, Indirect Procurement, Transformation, Strategic Sourcing