Category Manager: Global Tech Major - £45k
Category Manager: Indirect - FTSE100 - Global Tech Major - London - £45k + package
This household name in the technology and innovation sector who have established themselves as a household name across Europe, North and South America, Middle East and Asia seeks an Indirect Category Manager.
With a best in class procurement function, and a global infrastructure it's a working environment that offers fantastic opportunities to diversify into other functions of the business and travel/relocation opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity for an indirect generalist with experience across a breath of categories that include IT, Facilities, HR, and Marketing to work in the internal procurement function.
Responsibilities of the successful Indirect Category Manager:
- Managing a large spend across all Procurement subcategories most notably HR, Professional Services, Legal, Training, Marketing and IT
- Develop new strategies for business development and reporting to senior members as to how the company can develop the Procurement function further
- Negotiate, and create relationships, with internal & external suppliers whilst developing a strong network for each particular market
- Conduct deep research into HR/Professional Services categories and identify how you can generate savings across them
- Manage stakeholder relationships - ensuring a positive working relationship is in place
Key Skills & Experience Sought:
- Proven track record of managing a large spend and delivering savings across indirect categories
- History of negotiating with the ability to influence decisions in your favour
- Good communication skills with past experience managing supplier and stakeholder relationships
- The ideal candidate will be CIPS qualified or studying towards MCIPS.
If you are interested in this position then send a CV to jobsOB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Words: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Technology, Innovation, Indirect Procurement Contracts Management, Category Management, Indirect Procurement, Indirect Spend, Generalist, Procurement Consulting, Consultancy