Interim Business Case Writer x 2
We have a Public Sector client based in Central London looking for an Interim Business Case Writer on a contract that will run until the 5th May 2018. This role is OUTSIDE IR35 with a maximum day rate of £500 on offer.
Key Tasks and Deliverables:
- Reporting to the Specification and Business Case Lead
- Lead sessions with bid / proposal team members and key stakeholders to clarify approach and priorities, escalating issues as required
- Proactively develop and manage a network of subject matter experts
- Assist the specification manager in developing a specification structure
- Draft content of specification to deadlines
- Re-write / edit inputs from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from operational, finance, commercial, legal and delivery teams
- Work closely with commercials and legal to ensure the specification is fit for purpose and develop a joint plan for development, sign off and approval
- Communicate and influence at a senior level
- Strong time management / prioritisation skills
- Strong written English language skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proven skills in producing and editing proposal content within a complex business environment.
- The specification writer will be experienced in leading sessions to clarify requirements, participating in key review meetings / final document review, content sign off and document production.
- Demonstrable experience of working on projects with a significant commercial element is essential.
- Degree educated or journalistic / professional writing background.
- Certified to APMP to Practitioner Level.