Category Manager Sales & Revenue Generation
Procurement Category Manager, Sales & Revenue Generation - Top Fortune 500 Company
Location - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Salary - R$13,000 - R$15,500 per month + Excellent Benefits
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Reference - 1710-24.1
Aggressively growing Fortune 500 brand seeks entrepreneurial commercial expert to lead the Sales & Revenue Generation category for LatAm. This position has been newly created as a hybrid sales & procurement position with P&L responsibility and a large emphasis on growing top-line revenue as well as product quality, innovation, service and cost. Looking for a highly ambitious procurement professional with exceptional commercial ability to double revenue projections in the next year with even great future growth targets.
Procurement Category Manager, Sales & Revenue Generation role overview:-
- Being the link between internal needs and innovative market solutions
- Operating as the Director's right-hand figure, partnering with VPs, SVPs & Regional Heads of Sales to build business cases and influence key business decisions
- Collaborating with internal & outsourced salesforces in patented and unpatented product launches
- Leading the design & implementation of multinational sourcing strategies for this complex spend area
- Deploying world-class procurement tools & systems to deliver commercial benefits, assure continuity & quality of product supply, and improve service & cost
- Building strategic relationships with specialist suppliers to capture innovation and drive sustainable value
Required candidate background:-
- Impressive procurement & commercial career to date, progressing quickly to senior ranks and delivering significant benefits for Blue Chip, ideally multinational, businesses
- Ideal candidate will have a background in Consumer Goods or Lifesciences companies such as FMCG, Pharmaceutical or Food & Beverage
- Strong knowledge of procurement practices such as strategic sourcing, risk management, contract management, supplier relationship management (SRM)
- Successful track record of sales / business development / revenue generation
- Degree, MCIPS & Prince 2 qualifications preferred though not essential
This rare greenfield opportunity will see the candidate playing an important role in growing an influential Fortune 500 business, leaving a lasting legacy before progressing to Procurement & Commercial Directorship.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Apply for Category Manager Sales & Revenue Generation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly