Demand and Supply Planner
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an end-to-end Supply Chain planning role for Acushnet Europe Ltd - the market-leader in golf products, based in St Ives, close to both Cambridge and Peterborough.
Details about the Client
Our client are the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products, which are widely recognised for their quality excellence.
Driven by their focus on dedicated and discerning golfers and the golf shops that serve them, they believe they are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Their mission is to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which they compete - has remained consistent since they entered the golf ball business in 1932. Today, they are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf - Titleist, one of golf's leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf's leading performance wear brands.
Detailed Job Description
The Demand and Supply Planner operating within the golf product industry, will have the following responsibilities:
- You will generate forecasts and all plans relating to your product category, including input into US Forecast systems.
- From supplied forecasts, you will calculate, produce, place, expedite and agree delivery dates for scheduled purchase orders and also generate supplier forecasts where required.
- You will continuously monitor inventory levels against on-going sales performance to ensure targets are met across all warehouses.
- You will supply data for conducting sales and inventory analysis reports for European and US teams. You will also provide data for and attend monthly forecasting meeting with regional teams.
- You will work closely with National Accounts and potentially with Key Accounts and their buying teams to ensure supply.
The Demand and Supply Planner based in Peterborough will need to be successful in the following areas:
- Highly numerate and analytical.
- Strong systems understanding, AS400 experience and Excel would be highly beneficial.
- Ability to go beyond just the numbers and build strong relationships with key stakeholders in a cross functional environment.
- Driven and able to work with pace.
- You will have a high degree of attention to detail and show drive to meet agreed objectives and cost efficiencies.
- Used to being relatively self-sufficient and comfortable to assume sole responsibility for the golf ball range.
What's on offer
An extremely exciting Demand and Supply Planner role opportunity, working within FMCG for the global market leader within the golf industry.
The salary, package and development/progression opportunities are competitive and make the whole proposition more exciting!
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPYC13863726Z