A Procurement Manager to provide RFQs and RFPs quickly and good project delivery.
Your new company
To provide procurement advice, assistance and guidance to customers and to create specifications that will deliver high quality, innovative and VFM services through procurement processes and timescales that comply with all guidance.
Your new role
- To liaise with senior finance and project managers to ensure there is clear financial and service input for the procurement documents.
- To lead the Customers through an agreed procure route/plan to achieve compliance with procurement governance
- To be part of a team who will be providing strategic direction, leadership and implementation of all systems and procedures to meet best practice standards relating to procurement and market management.
- To assist the team to deliver agreed project plans using an electronic tendering system.
- To research and analyse the market prior to any tendering exercise to determine the key providers and identify any new or potential bidders to encourage full competition wherever possible.
- To ensure that customers include within the specifications, reference to relevant standards and policies
What you'll need to succeed
- Requests for Proposals
- Project delivery
- Be able to hit the ground running
- Previous experience within the Public Sector is preferred but this is not a prerequisite
What you'll get in return
An in interim contract to work for a very interesting organisation as part of a very supportive team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly