Procurement Team Administrator
Currently recruiting a 6month rolling contract for an NHS Business in the Manchester Region, who require a Procurement Administrator.
NHS Business, based in Manchester, who require a Procurement Administrator.
The role of Procurement Administrator will oversee the following responsibilities:
- using the Oracle system to manage purchasing and raise purchase orders (POs), with senior buyer responsibility;
- undertaking requisition-er training with colleagues as required (IPROC) and maintain an awareness of the relevant budget codes;
- working with finance colleagues to monitor non PO expenditure
- undertaking all stationary ordering and monitoring via NHS Supply Chain and other agreed providers
- undertaking invoice investigations and validations as required prior to authorisation of payment
- identifying appropriate frameworks for purchasing activity, including Crown Commercial Service and others;
- supporting colleagues to follow established process via frameworks to source agency staff to ensure value for money is obtained;
- supporting the estates strategy, including managing the ordering of furniture and co-ordinating delivery dates
Ideally, the candidate will have the following background:
- highly motivated and enthusiastic individual who is responsible for providing a comprehensive, efficient and quality administrative service within the Procurement and Scheduled Care Teams.
- The post-holder will be an effective team worker with a professional approach and proficient IT skills
day to day transactional purchasing activities, and who will provide a range of administrative support to the procurement and commissioning function of the organisation.
Competitive basic and package