Junior Buyer - £30000
Junior Buyer - Non-Profit Organisation - London - Birmingham - Manchester - £33000 - Transformation project developing the procurement function into a cross-the-board strategic role
A non-profit organisation have recently pioneered the change of their procurement function into a process that is strategically focused. This opportunity looks at rolling out pre-established strategic contracts across each UK site, developing the function to suit this progressive organisation.
Responsibilities of the Junior Buyer include:
- Leading high value complex negotiations through to contract award and when required, intervening to solve urgent business requirements.
- Designing forward-thinking procurement plans that analyse the implementation of contracts, and where appropriate prepare strategic plans that foresee future business needs.
- Coordinating procurement activities within the organisation through sourcing goods, visiting company sites, in a role filled with autonomy and future sights to career progression.
Experience of the Junior Buyer include:
- Previous experience of managing procurement exercises up to and in excess of £1,000,000 contracts within indirect procurement, having touched on rolling out strategic plans.
- It is desirable to be studying towards or to have obtained MCIPS.
For more information on this opportunity, please send an updated CV to me at:
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at:
Key Words: Junior Procurement Buyer, Non-Profit Organisation, London, Birmingham, Manchester, Indirect, Direct, Strategic, Tactical, UK, United Kingdom, Charity, Private Sector, Contract Management, Business Needs, Contract Negotiation, MCIPS