Midlands Indirect and Direct Buyer - £30k
Midlands Indirect and Direct Buyer - Successfully Transformation Project - Not for Profit Organisation - Birmingham - London - Manchester - £30000 + Benefits
Nationally recognised Non-Profit Organisation require an Indirect and Direct Buyer to progress the company's evolved procurement function throughout the Midlands region. You will be accountable for implementing Best in Class procurement across the organisation's sites, and developing the process within this impressive company, looking to vertically progress within the coming years.
Responsibilities of the Direct and Indirect Buyer:-
- Integrating Best in Class procurement techniques to reinvigorate the procurement function. You will be focusing on strategic sourcing through implementing fruitful cost-saving methods. This includes pioneering specific commodity/service requirements, RFP/quotation management and bid analysis, to successful contract management.
- As part of your role, you will be responsible for the sourcing of goods and services, visiting company sites and tying together the core components of the company's procurement function to deliver value-for-cost across the system.
- Rolling out pre-established strategic contracts across the company's national sites,
Qualities of the Direct and Indirect Buyer:-
- Expertise within the healthcare procurement space, including public sector, through understanding the acquirement of goods and services involved within the sector, is desirable.
- A 2:1 degree classification and CIPS is desirable but not an absolute requirement.
If you are looking to enter a heart-warming non-profit organisation, be a key team player, and establish a newly invested procurement function, this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
To capitalise on this opportunity please send an updated CV to me at:
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at:
Key Words: Buyer, Procurement, Non-Profit, Charity, Healthcare, Personal Care, Direct, Contract Management, National, Regional, London, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Midlands, Business Critical, Supply Chain Management, MCIPS, Degree, SME, Small-Medium Enterprises, Goods and Services, Maintenance