Procurement Operations Lead
Assistant Director - Procurement Operation & Strategy - Global Leading Financial Services Firm - London / Manchester - £70,000 - 80,000 + executive package
This globally leading big 6 firm seeks an experienced operations and process lead to play a key role in delivering procurement initiatives and strategic priorities.
Sitting as part of the overall leadership committee, you will be heavily involved in the strategic initiatives for this global function, working alongside key directors and stakeholders and lead transformation globally. Sitting in a 'hands of' role, this is ideal for a senior procurement executive with an all-round knowledge of strategic procurement looking to progress into an operations role built around nurturing and development.
Assistant director role outline;-
- Manage and deliver on key strategic initiatives including; building brand value, top line growth and category strategy
- Work closely with global head of indirect procurement in transforming procurement and leading day-to-day procurement operations
- Push to continually improve procurement processes, driving efficiency and improving speed to market processes
- Provide strategic guidance to procurement whilst ensuring all products and services procurement teams are trained in all processes
- The experience of strategically leading procurement functions in the overall delivery of business objectives
- The ability to provide innovative and critical thinking to a global business in streamlining processes, whilst the knowledge and capabilities to influence key senior stakeholders
- Degree level education (or equivalent)
- CIPS qualifications & Lean six sigma experience / qualifications
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to strategically lead a global best-in-class function whilst learning within an environment designed to nurture into Senior Director level and above.
If you are interested in applying please do so through this domain or send a copy of an updated CV to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, indirect procurement, strategy, procurement operations, budgeting, training, innovation, finance, accounting, consultancy, London, Degree, project management, lean six sigma