Procurement and Contract Manager - £33000
PROCUREMENT AND CONTRACT MANAGER - BIRMINGHAM/MANCHESTER - NON-PROFT CHARITY ORGANISATION - £33000 - HEAVILY INVESTED PROCUREMENT FUNCTION
Are you looking for an exciting new procurement contract? Do you have extensive experience within healthcare procurement across both directs and indirect services? Do you have the ability to negotiate with senior stakeholders across the wider business units?
If so then this may be the role for you.
Working for a nationally recognised charity organisation, you will be tasked with leading the regional procurement function across the charities sites. Working with the stakeholders in place, you will engage with the wider business units to understand procurement requirements before putting in place a strategic sourcing plan. You will identify opportunities to make quick savings across all indirect services and niche medical consumables. You will have the gravitas and commercial capabilities to develop long term plans and deliver savings in a demanding and fluid working environment.
- Previous procurement experience working with care equipment, nursing and medical supplies, and personal care, with soft facilities management, may help your application
- In depth sourcing experience of medical consumables and products with the strength to negotiate with key stakeholders
- Impressive stakeholder management skills with the ability to adjust communication styles for all levels
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to seize opportunities for category savings and instil a professional team environment
- CIPS, or studying towards, is desirable
This is a great opportunity to get involved in an exciting new project in an ever changing environment. If you enjoy the challenges faced in a fast paced environment and have the experience to deliver on strict deadlines then please apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
KEY SKILLS: Buyer, Procurement, Non-Profit, Charity, Healthcare, Personal Care, Direct, Contract Management, National, Regional, London, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Midlands, Business Critical, Supply Chain Management, MCIPS, Degree, SME, Small-Medium Enterprises, Goods and Services, Maintenance