Buyer, Healthcare Procurement Background-£33k
Buyer, Healthcare Procurement Background - Charity Sector, Non-Profit Organisation - Birmingham - Manchester - London - £33000 + Benefits
A nationally treasured company require you, a healthcare buyer, to preserve their cherished reputation within the Birmingham or Manchester area through integrating best value for cost procurement within the area following a recent transformation project.
Currently, they are looking for a self-motivated, autonomous individual to deliver cost-savings across the region within indirect and direct procurement areas, demonstrating mastered end-to-end procurement skills, to continue driving this philanthropic organisation forward.
Responsibilities of the Junior Buyer:-
- Providing commercial leadership in tendering, negotiations, and subsequent supplier management for the company's sites, categorically certifying the implementation of fruitful procurement strategies.
- Delivering procurement and contract management advice to ensure the function is successfully integrating within the company, and achieving the needs of internal clients.
- Rolling out and redesigning established strategic processes across the organisation site locations, ensuring that cost-savings are being delivered for your region of the company.
- Sourcing goods and services to tie together core components of the company's procurement function to deliver value-for-cost across the function.
Qualities of the Junior Buyer:-
- Great communication skills, which will be required to develop supplier and customer relationships, engaging with stakeholders and liaising with professionals on company sites.
- Previous expertise within the healthcare procurement space, including public sector, through understanding the acquirement of goods and services involved within the sector, is desirable.
- A 2:1 degree classification and studying towards CIPS is desirable but not a requirement.
If you are looking to enter a heart-warming non-profit organisation, be a key team player, and establish a newly invested procurement function, this could be the opportunity you've been looking for. This is the opportunity for you to take hold and master your next career step.
To find out more on this opportunity, please send an updated CV to me at:
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at:
Key Words: Buyer, Procurement, Non-Profit, Charity, Healthcare, Personal Care, Direct, Contract Management, National, Regional, London, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Midlands, Business Critical, Supply Chain Management, MCIPS, Degree, SME, Small-Medium Enterprises, Goods and Services, Maintenance