FM Category Manager - Iconic Manufacturing Brand
FM & Construction Category Manager- Iconic Manufacturing Brand - Flexible Location within the Midlands - £50k + Company Car + Bonus + Benefits Package
An undisputed major in the manufacturing space is investing heavily in its Strategic Procurement Hub due to an influx of £multi-million projects and a global expansion. As such the business seeks a FM & Construction Category Manager to join the team.
As well as a challenging project oriented environment, the FM & Construction Category Manager will enjoy bringing strategic leadership and vision, that will enable you to leave your legacy beyond archetypical cost savings, and completely transform the procurement function and consequently the business!
As FM & Construction Category Manager you will:-
- Spearhead complex sourcing projects across the Construction & FM soft and hard services procurement categories,
- Develop senior stakeholder relationships, expanding procurement's involvement and control of non-traditional spend areas
- Use your deep knowledge of sourcing and/or category management processes to drive transformational change and improvement
- Manage & mentor more junior procurement specialists in best-practice sourcing
Required experience & qualifications:-
- Degree, Prince 2 & MCIPS qualifications (preferable not essential)
- Significant experience in FM & Construction procurement categories, with specialist knowledge of either JCT or NEC3 (ideally)
If you are a Construction Procurement specialist looking for a challenging project based environment and a collaborative team atmosphere, please apply by sending your CV to jobsOB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this forum.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Purchasing, Stakeholder management, stakeholder engagement, project management, Construction, FM, Hard, Soft, CAPEX, NEC3, JCT, Negotiation, Contract management, Supplier Relationship Management, SRM, FTSE 100, Fortune 500