This company is a collection of 20 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in inspirational surroundings, their guests are encouraged to feel at home, relax, kick off their shoes and indulge!
They are currently seeking a Buying Manager to join their Central Support Team in Sevenoaks. This role will require some UK travel.
As the Buying Manager, you will lead the procurement team in all aspects of negotiation, purchasing and acquisition of group assets for the group. You will also identify and specify assets for acquisition by the company, and then identify suppliers and actively negotiate best prices and terms.
- Lead the team in implementation of further phases of the Procure Wizard electronic purchasing and invoice system.
- Actively review and improve supplier performance.-
- Supplier relationship management, performance management and development.
- Implementation and maintenance of national/regional/local supply agreements.
- Managing a pro-active, efficient and responsive team of 4 individuals.
- Support all end users to ensure that supply arrangements are properly implemented and successful.
To meet the challenge of this role you will have:
- Commercial acumen
- Drive and Enthusiasm
- Strong relationship management skills
- Effective decision making skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of delivering profit growth
- Extensive food & drink buying experience
Apply now to be considered for this opportunity!
Their core values of family, mutual, unconventional and vibrant are not just words - it's what they do - every day.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.