Procurement Director | Consultancy | Central London
An innovative and rapidly-growing, London-based consultancy is looking to source an exceptional Procurement Director to lead and manage cross-functional teams and ensure comprehensive client project delivery.
You will be responsible for the full lifecycle of client cost-reduction and change programmes to deliver the future strategy of the business.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, degree-qualified, Senior Procurement Manager who is eager to join an innovative and progressive business with a bright future.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Formulate, lead and manage cross-functional teams to achieve cost reduction targets while ensuring supply reliability and satisfying business requirements
• Manage client relationships at CEO / CFO level across a variety of sectors
• Responsible for the managing the delivery of multiple projects across multiple clients
• Manage and deliver the end-to-end procurement process
• Identify and implement business process improvements through process mapping and re-engineering
• Ensure clients and internal teams use Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) best practice
• Oversee contract negotiations and supporting developing SLA’s/KPI’s
Ideal skills and experience:
• Degree or similar professional qualification
• A minimum of 6 years procurement or relevant consultancy experience
• Experience in managing teams in a dynamic matrix management environment
• Proven track record of successfully delivering strategic cost savings across multiple categories
• Strong collaborator and influencer including ability to understand clients’ needs
• Programme and Project management experience
• Experienced in leading complex negotiations, developing successful negotiation strategies