An exciting, fun loving business is looking for an inventory analyst based in West London.
Your chance to be part for a fast growing brand.
Fast growing and exciting business based in Hammersmith in West London. Our client has an impressive portfolio of products that would resonate with all.
While our client's recent trajectory has been nothing short of remarkable, the supply chain needs to be robust enough to handle further growth. And that's where you come in!
The successful Inventory Analyst, based in Hammersmith, will work with business stakeholders to ensure product launches are on time and with correct quantities. Also, slow moving and obsolete inventories will need to be identified correctly and quickly in order to be provided for. Once this has been done, you will work with sales team to introduce initiatives to drive SLOB numbers down without compromising on margin.
You will work with the Supply Chain business to improve and automate many of the processes in place. Your understanding of how a supply chain operates from manufacturing through to retail delivery will allow you to maximise your influence on how the supply chain business performs for a coming period.
The successful Inventory Analyst will have the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business or similar degree from accredited university/college
- Strong experience in MS Office, including Excel at a high skill level
- Experience in creating tools and processes from scratch a plus
- Experience in the CPG industry preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate business data to all levels within the organization under pressure and on a deadline
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Work effectively with diverse groups of people
- Analytical capability and problem solving
- Experience with an ERP system (MS Dynamics NAV a plus)
This could be your chance to be part of a new Supply Chain, a new office and an exciting period for an international business with very 'cool' products.