To purchase materials and services to meet the Companies cost, quality and delivery requirements
Leading Aerospace Business
Place both direct and indirect purchase orders and action MAX data as required.
Manage suppliers to achieve improvements in cost, quality and delivery
Manage inventory in line with business objectives
Raise and process relevant documentation for returning defective parts to suppliers.
Liaise as necessary with sub-contractors and materials control to ensure continuity of supply.
- Essential Proven problem solving skills
- Ideally industry related knowledge
- Good negotiating skills
- Studied or studying towards CIPS
- GCSE Maths & English
- Acknowledged and recognised buying experience within an electro-mechanical environment. Preferably with some formal Procurement training.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
The chance to work with a leading Aerospace business to develop a career within Aerospace