International Procurement Strategy Manager
International Procurement Strategy Manager- Global Technology Powerhouse - London- £65,000 + Benefits
This £ Multi-Billion household brand is looking for an International Procurement Strategy Manager to be responsible for their Sourcing and Procurement strategy within the EMEA region. The role is a chance to handle huge 3rd party spends as well as build your own team and affect internal change for the company.
As International Procurement Strategy Manager you will:-
- Manage long lasting partnerships with Executive Stakeholders and Finance Departments within your Region
- Build lucrative SRM relationships with key suppliers
- Work closely with a variety of individual Category Heads
- Be responsible for long term and short term sourcing and procurement strategies for the EMEA region
- Grow and lead a small team to work alongside category leads in order to deliver planned savings
- Procurement/ Sourcing experience in the Technology, Media, and/or Entertainment industries
- Relevant procurement experience with Marketing, HR & professional services categories and sub-categories
- Strong communication skills and expertise in Stakeholder Management
- Proficiency leading and managing a team within a Multinational Corporation environment
- Degree + MCIPS (Beneficial but not essential)
An outstanding opportunity for an ambitious, and motivated procurement manager to make their mark in a position of great responsibility for one of the biggest brands in the Technology world.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, project management
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/bramwithProcure