Senior Procurement Category Manager
Senior Procurement Category Manager- Leading International Fashion Supplier- London- £45,000 + Benefits
Well-known global brand is searching for a UK based Senior Procurement Category Manager to support their pre-existing International Category Managers in terms of their global sourcing across a range of categories. This company works with £ multi-billion spends so there is a large scope for independent decision making through the entire SRM process.
As Senior Procurement Category Manager you will:-
* Build Relationships with other Procurement Category Managers from across the world to keep up to date with new innovations and products
* Make key decisions concerning the selection of suppliers and negotiation of contracts for a variety of indirect categories, including: IT, HR, Marketing, and FM
* Participate in the full SRM process from end to end
* Interact with C-level Stakeholders
* Proven track record of delivering savings on specific indirect categories (IT, HR, Marketing, and FM)
* Proficiency in a variety of sourcing and procurement systems
* Strong communication and relationship building abilities, including experience in stakeholder management
* Degree or MCIPS equivalent (beneficial but not essential)
If you are a focused, driven individual with good experience in strategic sourcing and relationship building then the existing infrastructure at this firm is perfect for you.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, project management
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/bramwithProcure