Director - Procurement Consulting Practice
My client is a world renowned procurement consultancy that has seen unprecedented growth in the last few years. This is a superb opportunity for a Director level procurement consultant to join the consulting team and lead the whole lifecycle of client cost reduction and change programmes.
Priding themselves on their unparalleled quality demands and their founding values, my client has built a magnificent reputation in the procurement sector. My client is wanting to hire someone who can embody their founding values and uphold the high standards that have been set.
What is the role?
As a member of the Senior Management team you will deal directly with the organisations Managing Directors and be in charge of all future strategy, specifically client cost reduction and change. You will have to manage the whole end to end procurement process as well as managing client relationships across a range of sectors. You will also present proposals to prospective clients making sure each bit of work reaches the high standard that my client demands.
The role will also involve:
- Use mapping and re-engineering in order to identify and the implement new business processes.
- Have control over contract negotiations and support SLA's/KPI's
- Have control over client status reports and presentations up to board level
- Manage teams, making sure projects are delivered successfully and personal and career development in accordance with PDP's
- Create and track projects in order to highlight client profitability and project progress
The following requirements for this consultancy role:
- Good level of experience in procurement/relevant consultancy
- A proven track record of delivering cost saving strategies across multiple sectors
- Great interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Excellent analytical skills to highlight key outputs and recommendations
- Strong influencer with the ability to understand clients' needs
- Experience in programme and project management, with a track record of executing simultaneous work streams
- Strong knowledge of contracts with the ability to work with legal stakeholders
To apply for this position, send your CV to jobsJB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or click "Apply" now.
To keep up to date with all procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure