Category Manager: Compliance
Category Manager: Compliance
Make a real impact at Fusion21 and join our expanding Procurement team
At Fusion21 we help people to buy smarter in the public sector and make a difference in communities across the UK. Providing a range of national procurement and community regeneration services to 400+ public sector organisations, we're proud to have delivered more than £177 million savings through the procurement process; created more than 4,000 jobs and generated more than £68 million of community impact.
About the role:
We’re recruiting for an experienced Category Manager accountable for the overall management of Fusion21’s Compliance spend category and its associated business unit. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead a strong team as Fusion21 focuses on implementing its ambitious business growth strategy.
This role is ideal for an expert experienced in a compliance related technical discipline who has an in-depth knowledge of OJEU requirements and processes and holds relevant industry recognised qualifications and accreditations.
Key duties include:
- Leading a business unit and being the ultimate technical expert for the Compliance spend category, providing overall management direction and accountability for the category, frameworks, supply chain, member base and internal resources;
- Delivering high levels of quality and member satisfaction that engender repeat business, effective relationships and high levels of member loyalty;
- Performing consistently against income targets, and having control over expenditure to maximise the contribution to profit from the Compliance business unit;
- Ensuring members benefit from best value through the procurement tender process, and receive qualified evidence to support the outcome.
We’re searching for a highly motivated individual with exceptional leadership and motivational qualities, and significant technical expertise working in a built environment category.
With an excellent track record of target setting, performance management and line management, the successful candidate will be experienced in working for public sector organisations; and be able to develop and implement business planning processes in addition to identifying, engaging and influencing a wide range of stakeholders.
Strong commercial acumen is a must to ensure all financial aspects of income and expenditure is effectively managed.
Closing date: 12 noon, Friday 16th February.
Assessments and interviews will be held on 26th February 2018 - 9th March 2018
Please click the Apply button on this page to be transferred to the online recruitment process and access
- A Recruitment Pack for this role. This document will provide all the information you need to submit your application.
- A Declaration form for completion. The equalities section is not mandatory. You should also state on this form if you cannot make any of the interview dates indicated in the pack.
For further discussion, please contact Peter Francis, Director of Operations at Fusion21 on 0845 308 2321.
Fusion21 offers a generous employee benefits package which includes: working for an Investors in People Gold organisation, company pension scheme, cash healthcare plan, kiddi vouchers, cycle to work scheme and access to Perkbox.
Click here to read more about the other benefits of working for us!