A Procurement Executive is immediately required to join a unique and interesting government organisation. You will be supporting a small, but very busy procurement team, initially for 6 months but with the possibility of it becoming a permanent position.
As the Procurement Executive you will report to the Head of Procurement, and be responsible for:
- Using the Delta eSourcing system to support end to end procurement processes
- This includes publishing OJEU notices, linking to tenderbox, setting up of and running evaluation through Delta, contract award etc.
- Contract administration
- Managing responses to procurement queries
This will be a very busy and hands-on procurement role, and once established you will have the change to make this role your own. You will be a part CIPS qualified professional, who can demonstrate:
- Procurement experience, ideally in the public sector
- Experience using an e-sourcing system, ideally Delta
- Experience of supporting a busy procurement function
- Excellent communication skills
- Part CIPS qualified
This role is for an immediate start, so you must be available quickly!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.