A national stockist and industry leading supplier is looking for Warehouse Operators to join their professional team based at their Chepstow site.
Our client is a leading stockist and supplier within the materials industry sector. As a result of their continued growth and busy order book they are looking for professional Warehouse Operators to join their established outfit in Chepstow.
- To pick, check & pack orders ready for dispatch, ensuring that all documentation is accurately completed and all goods are adequately packaged for the method of delivery;
- To pack customer and supplier orders as required ready for despatch;
- Ensure that the Batch numbers of all outgoing and incoming goods are maintained for traceability;
- Assisting with the cycling counting/stocktake when required;
- To ensure that the warehouse in excellent operational order;
- Practice good housekeeping to maintain the quality of materials and a safe working environment;
- Cleaning of the factory and bailing of cardboard and plastics ready for recycling;
- Ensure that the Forklift Trucks in good operative order identifying any defects; and
- Any other duties that may be required.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced Warehouse environment essential;
- Forklift licence desirable;
- Knowledge of picking systems, despatch methods and couriers; and
- Enthusiastic and flexible, with a can-do attitude and ability to work under pressure.
- £15,000 - £16,000 + shift allowance (dependant on experience)
- Rising to £16,500 after successful probation
- One week shift rotations
- 06:00-14:00 / 14:00-20:00
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Shift Allowance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Annual Bonus Scheme