EMEA Procurement Lead, Logistics | Global Manufacturing Organisation | Sussex
A globally recognised manufacturing business is going through an exciting Procurement transformation and as a result, is looking to recruit a Procurement Lead to oversee the Logistics spend across EMEA. This role will be managing a small team of exceptional Procurement Professionals as you look to drive strategic value in this spend area and will report to the EMEA Procurement Director who is also based in the Sussex head offices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementing and delivering multi-million-pound category sourcing plans across Logistics spend across EMEA
- Accountable for building and maintaining collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Managing a high performing team of Procurement Managers in delivering strategic contracts in areas such as Freight and Distribution an ensuring the Logistics supply base is driving best value
- Have solid category knowledge of Logistics Procurement as well as other broader category areas.
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders in the business and manage a team of Procurement professionals
- Have the energy and drive to deliver key strategic projects for the business.
- Degree or equivalent is preferred but not essential
If you are a Procurement professional with Logistics Procurement experience, a good size portfolio of spend across EMEA and perhaps looking for that next step in your career then this could be the role for you!
Apply for EMEA Procurement Lead, Logistics | Global Manufacturing Organisation | Sussex
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly