Senior Procurement Manager - Indirects
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity, working for an ambitious and forward thinking organisation in a high profile role, working across a wide range of categories? If so then we would like to hear from you.
Our client is an ambitious, rapidly growing, independent FMCG global business with growth of over 15% last year and annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million.
This company offers, not only a great place to work, but also an entrepreneurial spirit. Their values are clear to all who deal with them. Their people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, the Senior Procurement Manager will focus on procurement of indirect services (approximate annual value of £30m) and capital expenditure. The role holder will be responsible for creating and implementing strategies for all the key categories within the portfolio as well as negotiating commercial terms and mitigating risks to the business.
This role offers scope to work across a wide range of categories including: engineering services, energy, other utilities and gases, logistics, professional services, HR, IT and telecoms.
Capital expenditure projects will include new production equipment and buildings to support the businesses’ ambitious growth plans.
You will have:
- Experience in the management of relevant indirect services categories (a focus on engineering services would be desirable)
- Experience in procurement of capital equipment
- Evidence of implementing procurement strategies as part of a cross functional team
- Understanding, drafting and negotiation of relevant contract types
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Excellent negotiation and supplier management skills
- Degree or relevant professional qualification
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.