Supply Planner - FMCG
Our client, a Multinational FMCG Brand based in East London, are looking for a proactive and results-driven Supply Planner to help shape the strategic direction of their Supply Chain. If you have a thorough understanding of supply and production in a manufacturing environment, combined with exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills, this could be a great opportunity for you!
Our client is a Multinational FMCG Brand, based in East London, with a presence in markets across the world. They are looking for high calibre candidates to join them on the next stage of their growth and development.
The Supply Planner will be responsible for:
- managing the weekly, monthly and longer-term supply plans
- working closely with production teams to ensure maximum efficiency
- long term capacity and investment analysis
- actively participating in S&OP process
The successful Supply Planner will:
- have a strong background in Supply/Production/Inventory Planning in a Manufacturing environment (ideally FMCG)
- possess strong Excel skills (SAP a plus)
- be a confident communication, with excellent stakeholder influencing skills
- love working in a fast paced, high intensity environment
Basic salary of £38k-£45k, plus bonus and benefits.