Warehouse Team Manager
Page Personnel Logistic are currently looking to recruit multiple Warehouse Team Managers for our client based in Charlton, South East London.
Our client are a well-known and successful 3PL managing high profiles clients across multiple sectors.
In the role of warehouse team manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- To lead and deliver a safety first plan within the team using the appropriate Safety and near miss processes.
- To lead your team to achieve and exceed all performance objectives.
- Effective planning of resources to achieve and exceed KPI's (cost, quality, service).
- To deliver a flexible multi skilled team that is achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Analyse performance and using problem solving techniques to plan and action performance improvements.
- Liaise with internal / external customer, colleagues and other third parties to deliver and exceed customer expectations.
- Deliver effective communication to your team and conduct regular individual reviews and where necessary agree a performance improvement plan.
- Where necessary, conduct disciplinary and grievance meetings ensuring adherence to company disciplinary and grievance policies.
We are looking for candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience in leading a team of colleagues in a warehouse management
- Leading within a unionised environment
- Experience of FMCG
- Sound planning and people management skills
- Knowledge of KPI's with understanding of financial management / performance of the warehousing.
- Experience of managing disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems
A competitive package along with the chance to join a market leader within logistics and distribution offering fantastic opportunities for progression.