Senior Procurement Specialist / Analyst - Indirects
Our client is a leading global financial services organisation who have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Indirects Procurement Specialist / Analyst to join their purchasing team to deliver best-in-class procurement strategies in order to deliver significant benefits to their business.
You will be a graduate with significant blue chip procurement experience in the Indirects space, ideally qualified by the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply and with exceptional relationship management qualities. The ideal candidate will have in-depth analytical skills and solid buying experience from complex companies.
As a strategic Indirects buyer you will have responsibility for working with key stakeholders to identify procurement opportunities across broad category areas such as Marketing, IT, FM, Professional Services etc. You will have strong spend analytics skills and experience, with confidence and proven results in the commercial negotiation space.
You will have a natural ability to build strong stakeholder relationships to develop strategic relationships to add value immediately but also continue to learn and develop within the team.
Skills & Qualifications
- Educated to degree standard, ideally with CIPS qualification
- Language skills would be beneficial
- Significant Strategic Indirect Purchasing experience within a complex procurement function or with a particular focus on commercial negotiation and analytics
- Strong data analytics experience and skills with a solid understanding of procurement systems and e-auctions
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement LLP (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Banking,Finance and Insurance Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Buying Banking,Finance and Insurance Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Procurement Banking,Finance and Insurance Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Category management Banking,Finance and Insurance Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999