Nights Warehouse Manager
In this exciting role, the successful Nights Warehouse Manager will manage a multi temperature Warehouse operation within the Salisbury area. This will involve managing the operations to ensure excellent customer service whilst ensuring good levels of profitability and productivity.
An established distributor of frozen, chilled and ambient FMCG within the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain Sector are looking for a Warehouse Manager to run their night shift.
The key responsibilities of the Nights Warehouse Manager include:
- Reviewing resources to ensure they are being utilised at the optimum level.
- Assessing the commerciality of Warehouse operations.
- Developing and retaining a Warehouse management team.
- Continuous Improvement Culture within the site.
- Managing commercial agreements with customers and building good customer relationships.
- Creating a strong culture of employee engagement, communication and Health and Safety.
The successful Nights Warehouse Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent Warehouse knowledge, both operationally and commercially.
- Strong influencing skills both internally and externally.
- Excellent people engagement skills.
- An innovative approach to Warehouse operations.
- A home location within the South West region.
- Ideally Multi Temperature Experience.
The Nights Warehouse Manager position is offering a salary of between £33,000 and £36,000.