Regional Branch Operations Manager
Regional Branch Operations Manager - Leading UK Retailer - Leicestershire.
A leading UK Retailer based in Leicestershire are actively looking to increase their market footprint by adding to their already impressive operations throughout the UK. The addition of a Regional Branch Operations Manager is required to improve regional performance and support drive market change, whilst keeping the customer at the heart of everything they do.
If you are a Logistics professional with a drive to succeed and are customer-centric then read on!
In this exciting role, you will be leading approximately 10-14 direct reports + 100 staff and will be responsible for helping the company to achieve operational targets. Customer experience will be at the heart of everything you do whilst ensuring company procedures are adhered to. You will be managing your resource and talent in order to support operational and strategic goals, implementing best practice and compliance to meet our corporate objectives.
Responsibilities will typically include, but not limited to:
- Manage operating expenses within budget in order to achieve OE plan
- Support company pricing and operating initiatives in order to maximise margin and manage cost to serve
- Working with branch locations to ensure customer service is maintained at the highest levels
- Maintain a customer focus and relationships with key customers
- Ensure a proactive approach to customer service and experience
- Ensure inventory integrity is maintained
- Work with Facilities to maintain a safe and well maintained working environment at branch locations
- Work with team members in in order to develop skills and talent
- Coach and mentor direct reports in order to meet objectives and goals
- Communicate company goals, objectives and initiatives effectively to team members
- Keep up to date with regulations impacting branch operation
- Liaise with other functions as required to ensure company goals are met
The successful candidate for the Regional Branch Operations Manager role will require the following skills and have the following experiences:
This role offers a fantastic package including;
- Salary - £50,000 to £55,000
- Up to 20% Company Bonus
- Company Car + fuel card
- Holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Plus additional company benefits