Senior Category Manager – Marketing | Charity Sector | London
A unique opportunity has arisen at one of the world’s largest charity organisations based in London, to join as a Senior Category Manager, leading its Marketing strategy.
Reporting into the Head of Procurement, this role requires an influential and engaging procurement professional, with a proven background in strategic sourcing, to join an innovative and fast-paced department.
You will have an inventive approach to procurement strategy, and the ability to build and develop relationships with both key suppliers and internal stakeholders, and drive cost saving improvements.
- Play a leading role in the delivery of overall marketing procurement strategy
- Build relationships with a network of senior stakeholders to understand business requirements and identify opportunities to maximise value
- Work with the business in promoting and delivering effective contract management for key contracts.
- Lead impactful procurement projects, assisting the business in achieving best value for money
- Develop relevant supplier relationships that will aid the delivery of business strategy
- Significant experience and knowledge of marketing category management principles
- Track-record of delivering benefits through a collaborative strategy execution approach aligned to assurance of supply, quality of service, cost and innovation
- Excellent contract development and management skills
- Previous track record of successfully working and engaging with senior stakeholders
- Experience in managing significant projects
- Strong customer service ethos and stakeholder management approach