Ocean Freight & Logistics (Procurement) - London
Ocean Freight & Logistics (Procurement) - Multinational FMCG Brand - London - £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
This FTSE 100 FMCG brand is pouring investment into talent pool and as part of this the Firm is looking to hire a passionate Ocean Freight & Logistics professional to join their Logistics procurement team to drive not only bottom line savings but also wider commercial value from complex deals.
My client are not looking for someone with procurement experience but to be successful with your application you need to have knowledge of global Ocean Freight. Any exposure of procurement/pricing is highly beneficial this role, for example managing tender projects or pricing strategy for key accounts.
In this Ocean Freight & Logistics (Procurement) role, you can enjoy the following:-
* Using your Freight & Logistics subject matter expertise to execute seamless and integrated strategic sourcing processes
* Establishing and cultivating key stakeholder relationships to ensure necessary buy in and support for strategic sourcing and category management processes / projects
* Seeking out opportunities to drive creativity and innovation within each Logistics Sourcing project
* One-to-one procurement training and development from the Logistics Procurement Director, ensuring seamless introduction to procurement and fast promotion within this global FMCG brand
Required procurement experience, skills & experience:-
* Significant exposure to Ocean Freight & Logistics, any experience across procurement and/or pricing (within Ocean Freight & Logistics) is very desirable
* Excellent stakeholder influencing and relationship management skills
* Degree qualification is essential, Professional qualifications (e.g. CIPS or MIEx) is desirable
If you are a commercially savvy Logistics & Ocean Freight specialist who are looking to develop their career within his mature and global procurement function - whilst nurturing your Logistics & Ocean Freight skills, apply now by sending your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key Skills: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Logistics, Freight, Warehousing, 3PL, 4PL, Operations, Purchasing, Negotiation, Supplier Management, SRM, EMEA, Global, Stakeholder management, Fortune 100, FTSE 100, London