A opportunity to join a leading energy company in their procurement teams. Reporting directly to Senior Category Managers, you will have accountability in sub spend category (FM/ Capital Works) to ensure both short and long term value through formulation of effective strategy.
A leading European energy company are expanding and looking for a category specialist to join their fast moving Procurement team. Focusing on driving innovative and sustainable products and services to generate efficient use of energy. This is a excellent opportunity to join a growing procurement team in the Swindon area.
- Demonstration of procurement benefits through proactive leverage and commercial negotiations
- Able to demonstrate saving delivery in assigned category
- Indirect procurement exposure
- Previous exposure of use of SAP is desirable
- Understanding of Contact law and terms and condition of contract
- Ability to manage multiple- stakeholder relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- CIPS qualified or working toward
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits