Junior Category Manager
Marketing and Professional Services Junior Category Manager - Fortune 500 - London - £45k - 55k + Package
A global Fortune 500 professional services firm are looking to urgently recruit a Marketing and Professional Services Junior Category Manager for their growing global procurement function.
The ideal candidate will have experience in indirect procurement and will be eager to increase their skillset in a challenging, yet rewarding environment with the intent of progressing to more senior roles in the business.
The procurement role will involve:
- The strategic sourcing of indirect categories including HR, Marketing and Professional Services
- Reporting into the Global Head of Category, you will have the opportunity to work on long term category strategy and learn from one of the leaders of the industry
- Working alongside and influencing senior level stakeholders within the business
- Growing various categories, with the autonomy of shaping with your personal vision
The following procurement skills are required:
- Strong category specific knowledge of Marketing or Professional Services procurement
- Articulate with strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a world renowned professional services firm. There is a strong path of progression for the successful candidate through the organisations extensive learning and development scheme, which is adapted to suit your personal needs.
For more information regarding this unique opportunity, please send your CV across to Emily at email@example.com or apply via this job board.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
KEY SKILLS: London, Professional services, Marketing, HR, Procurement, Indirects, Financial services, Category Manager, Buyer, Senior Buyer, Manager