I am currently working with an exciting and innovative manufacturer who are seeking an experienced Production Manager to join their team. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Motivate a manufacturing team
- Monitor quality of product
- Maintain training
- Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination across departments including procurement, distribution and management
- Plan and organise production schedules
- Drive a program of change to deliver growth output
The ideal candidate:
- Proven manufacturing experience from a manufacturing background, ideally from within a SME
- Fabrication/Welding background is essential
- Solid health and safety adherence and knowledge
- Process improvement experience
- Degree qualified
In return, you will receive a structured induction and training programme, a fast placed and stimulating environment and a competitive salary and bonus structure.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.