A global logistics company is looking for multiple Warehouse Supervisor to join their vibrant and progressive team in Bristol. The fortunate placeholder will be an integral part of the company's start up facility in Severn Beach.
Our client is a global player in the logistics market, offering the highest standards of logistics and distribution services. They are a leading logistics provider working numerous high profile contracts across the UK.
These roles are based at the company's new start up facility in Severn Beach working on a contract of the highest pedigree, our client is looking for warehouse management professionals to join their growing and exciting team.
- Directly report into the Shift Manager.
- Ensure continuous improvement through agreed KPI's with the Warehouse Manager whilst still achieving service levels
- Brief direct reports on any key issues that may affect performance or restrict delivery to customers, ensuring that there are systems in place to monitor and correct the issues.
- To ensure that orders are accurately assembled and efficiently loaded within the time constraints of the shift.
- To identify development and training needs of staff and provide the resource and support available.
- To ensure the Health & Safety at Work Policy Rules are fully adhered to at all time
- 3 years previous warehouse management experience;
- Proven organisational and time-management skills;
- Fantastic communication skills - verbal and written;
- Computer literate
- Close proximity to area;
- Previous experience within Red Prairie.
- £26,000 - £27,000.
- Monday - Friday
- Sunday - Thursday (must be flexible)
- 12 Week Shift
- 8 Weeks - rotating 06:00-14:00 & 14:00-22:00
- 4 Weeks - 22:00-06:00
- 25 days holiday and pension scheme.