An international award winning logistics distributor is looking for a Transport Co-ordinator to be based at their facility in Blandford Forum.
Our client is an award winning logistics distributor who are an industry leader within their field with an international presence. As a direct result of their continued success and increasing market share - they are looking for a Transport Co-ordinator.
- Line management of full-time and agency drivers are aware of their roles and responsibilities and are fully trained to carry out such.
- Management of flexible shift patterns that change in line with customer demands.
- Management of Health & Safety on site, creating a culture that is H&S conscious.
- Ensure fleet is fully compliant, managing planned maintenance through agreed providers.
- Manage reporting and management information, ensuring communication to business and customer is timely, appropriate - inclusive of daily/weekly KPI's.
- Manage core driver pay issues, hours, infringements and compliance & training.
- Provide direction that supports the Senior Management team in ensuring the Transport Operation runs efficiently and effectively with the ability to deliver great customer service.
- Ensuring effective communication throughout the operation; engaging with the management team and creating a culture of involved change.
- Support and develop all transport continuous improvement programmes, identifying opportunities to further improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external vendors to generate cost effective solutions.
To be successful in this role you will need relevant experience in a similar capacity along with:
- £28,000-£30,000 (dependant on experience)