An international award winning logistics distributor is looking for a Transport Co-ordinator to be based at their facility in Radstock.
Our client is an award winning logistics distributor who are an industry leader within their field with an international presence. As a direct result of their continued success and increasing market share - they are looking for a Transport Co-ordinator
- Line management of full-time and agency drivers are aware of their roles and responsibilities and are fully trained to carry out such.
- Management of flexible shift patterns that change in line with customer demands.
- Management of Health & Safety on site, creating a culture that is H&S conscious.
- Ensure fleet is fully compliant, managing planned maintenance through agreed providers.
- Manage reporting and management information, ensuring communication to business and customer is timely, appropriate - inclusive of daily/weekly KPI's.
- Manage core driver pay issues, hours, infringements and compliance & training.
- Provide direction that supports the Senior Management team in ensuring the Transport Operation runs efficiently and effectively with the ability to deliver great customer service.
- Ensuring effective communication throughout the operation; engaging with the management team and creating a culture of involved change.
- Support and develop all transport continuous improvement programmes, identifying opportunities to further improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external vendors to generate cost effective solutions.
To be successful in this role you will need relevant experience in a similar capacity along with:
- £28,000-£30,000 (dependant on experience)