An Interim Procurement Officer job has become available, in Central London paying £200 - £250 a day
Your new company
This is a small charity organisation however it is highly regarded
Your new role
- Engage with senior stakeholders to draft category plans in Communications and Professional services.
- Responsible for RFxs/RFIs/RFPs as directed.
- Experience in sourcing expertise and skills, rather than goods or products, and utilizing tools to measure the value and return on investment of these requirements.
- Team player who has procurement expertise and can potentially support other categories if required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Have worked across a range of categories
- ran end to end tenders
- Ideally have worked in the not for profit sector
What you'll get in return
This role does provides a competitive rate and you will have access to many great facilities during your time there. You will also be supported by a dedicated Hays consultant while in employment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.