Category Buyer - International Organisation
Category Buyer - Procurement Specialist - Global Organisation - Central London - £30,000-£35,000 + package
A true market leader are looking for a generalist procurement professional to join their ever growing and innovative procurement team to help deal with a period of growth and constant global expansion.
As category buyer, you will be tasked with helping to achieve the organisations strategic objectives, managing suppliers, supporting the promotion of the procurement team within the organisation as well as increasing savings and reducing costs.
The responsibilities and opportunities within the role include:
* Identifying cost saving opportunities and pushing change through the identification of outages and implementing best practice approaches.
* Review existing suppliers and procurement functions
* Help towards the tender process, including identifying and selecting contractors
* Support the preparation of monthly reports, ensuring accuracy
* Build strong and lasting relationships with new and current suppliers in order to increase influence
Procurement Experience & Attributes required:
* A good understanding of the end-to-end procurement process, specifically tendering
* A strong track record of successful negotiations
* Be numerate and analytical - preferably with a good knowledge of excel
* Degree educated
* Working towards CIPS/CIPS qualified is preferred but not essential
* Good level of attention to detail and strong time management skills
* The ability to work within a team or alone
If you are an ambitious, results orientated procurement professional this is a great opportunity to join a truly global organisation that has a superb reputation worldwide.
If you want to professionally challenge yourself then send your CV to jobsJB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or click "Apply" now.
To keep up to date with all procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Procurement, Buyer, Category Buyer, Generalist, Graduate, Early Career, Supplier Relationship Management, Tendering, Strategy, Client Relationships.