Senior Commercial Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking to work at the heart of a large-scale transformation where there are unique and ever evolving commercial challenges with a focus to maximise revenue and ensure value for money is being delivered? If so, we would like to hear from you.
Our client, a prominent & highly commercial Public Sector services organisation in London is looking to appoint a Senior Commercial Manager to traverse the commercial lifecycle and identify and exploit all opportunities to reduce cost and maximise value for money through best practice strategic sourcing, category management, contract management & outsourcing.
In this role, you will influence business and senior stakeholders shaping business requirements and market capabilities to ensure best outcomes. You will therefore have experience of managing change and creating innovative solutions that drive greater sustainable value for money. You will also have a suitable depth of experience and pragmatic approach to compliantly running major complex procurements.
You will have the gravitas and experience to identify and develop internal and external relationships with key stakeholders, demonstrating awareness of and ability to manage the wider picture and drivers within a politically charged environment, and have experience of working successfully with multiple external bodies and third sector organizations to represent and position the interests of our client.
- Expert knowledge of the Public and Private Sector commercial environment
- Sound knowledge of the Treasury Green Book or similar Business Case process
- Understanding of public sector procurement e.g., use of OJEU to issue tenders conducting of competitive dialogue etc
- Understanding & experience of Contract Management (CM) and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) processes
- Strong project management capabilities gained through practical professional experience
- Experience of leading commercial elements of major organisational transformation / change programmes
- A successful career within a commercial environment where you have delivered significant bottom line savings and value for money
- Experience of negotiating large scale contracts within a complex and regulated environment
- Experience of strategic procurement and delivery at senior level
- Experience of dealing with complex demand challenges in a complex operational environment
- Experience working and effectively influencing senior stakeholders with or without authority
- Experience of managing in a diverse workforce including non-direct reports
- Experience of delivering major/complex procurements
- Writing submissions and briefings
- Graduate/Post qualification. MBA desirable
- Advantageous: MCIPS/IACCM
Due to our client’s Security Vetting, all candidates MUST be eligible to work in the UK and have been resident in the UK for the last 3 years
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Apply for Senior Commercial Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Director / Head / VP / CPO jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Buying Public Sector Director / Head / VP / CPO jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Procurement Public Sector Director / Head / VP / CPO jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Category management Public Sector Director / Head / VP / CPO jobs in £60,000 - £79,999