Marketing Procurement Manager
A great marketing procurement manager opportunity to join a retail business in London, where procurement is driving the change agenda across the business. In this role you will be addressing large areas of their marketing spend from creative and media to POS.
My client is household retail brand that is recognised as one of the best employers in UK. You will be joining a procurement team that is driving the change agenda across the business, with sponsorship from board level it is an exciting time to join the team.
- Build strong relationships with marketing stakeholders, demonstrating how procurement can add value
- Working on a range of projects across the marketing category (ATL & BTL)
- create category plans which can make both an immediate and long term impact
- Managing spend upwards of £100mill
- Managing a large supplier base effectively
The Ideal Marketing Procurement Manager:-
- Experience in the marketing procurement category
Exposure to working in group business where you will be procuring across business units
Challenges existing purchasing practices in a positive way
Focuses on making change happen and has the influencing skills to do this
Tenacious in achieving results, keeps going when presented with setbacks
The successful marketing procurement manager will be joining an exciting business based in central London. If you join this business you will get a strong base salary with an excellent benefit package that includes a car allowance, a highly competitive bonus (which has paid out!) and a generous pension contribution.
In addition, you will be joining a business that is obsessed with developing it's talent and giving them the opportunity to progress with their career so they never feel like they are standing still!