Excellent opportunity to join this small but forward thinking Public Sector organisation in the heart of London
As the procurement Manager you will .
- Lead end to end complex procurement for a variety of indirect spend areas.
- Provide strategic advice to stakeholders to deliver major sourcing programmes
- Lead on managing suppliers relationships and negotiating with key suppliers to ensure value for money without compromising quality.
- Developing the efficiencies in the procurement function
- Refining, improving and applying procurement governance.
- Drafting and implementing contacts and working with the legal team where appropriate
The successful candidate
- Will have an excellent communication style.
- Possess a strong track record in supplier relationship management .
- Have previously worked within Public Sector procurement.
- Have first class commercial negotiation skill.