1 day left
- Full Time
As a Senior Planning Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the effective implementation of all short, medium and long term planning activities including new model year activities. You will be required to have knowledge of MRP control and production scheduling, developing the planning function Master Schedule.
Automotive Opp- West Midlands based
As the Planning Manage you will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain planning schedule according to capacity review
- Create a culture of continuous improvement
- Manage departmental Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Key operational contact for planning and model year activities
- Re-set the production plan according to Customer requirements or business priorities.
- Ensure accuracy of MRP and production parameters within the ERP system.
- Ensure product safety stock levels are monitored and maintained to ensure production continuation.
- Run weekly MRP process.
- Check MRP results and ensure requested materials and quantities are in line with actual requirements.
- Monitor and execution of appropriate manufacturing orders.
- Ownership of planning standard operating procedures.
- Make suggestions for improvement and implement agreed actions.
- Lead and participate in improvement projects according to business requirements.
Skills, experience and qualifications required
- Excellent & Effective Communication Skills.
- Robust organisational, time and management skills
- Proactive, resourceful using their own initiative and within a team environment.
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Has broad understanding of MP&L/Manufacturing activities
£55,000- £60,000 Basic plus Package