Logistics Development Lead
The Logistics Development Lead is responsible for supporting the site GM and their teams to identify and deliver key growth initiatives within major customer accounts. This role will include extensive contact with the customer, collating data to report back to the customer in order to further embed the relationship, identifying and working jointly with the customer to deliver key contract growth.
- Management of customer SLA's and KPI's , ensuring business updates are aligned with the customer's own strategy
- Gathering of data and KPI's from the customer and contract team to map the customer supply chain
- Project Management of specific projects, extensions, changes or initiatives
- Attend regular specific project reviews
- Integrate the business with the customer account efficiently
- Qualified to Degree standard or equivalent
- Experience within industry, gained from employment or industry placement
- Capable in a project / solution type capacity
- Comfortable with communicating with our customer, embedding into their business and working with them
- Able to gather KPI data and provide MI dashboards
- Experienced in working with data in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills
A salary between £30,000 and £35,000 dependant on experience.